Deswik Sips & Tips – Incorporating water and closure in everyday mine planning
Introducing Deswik Sips & Tips – a series of sessions intended to improve users knowledge and skills of our software, discuss innovative ideas and facilitate workshops, whilst enhancing connections between our users.
We invite you to join us in the Brisbane office on Thursday 17th June from 2:00pm for the first Deswik Sips & Tips session on incorporating water and closure in everyday mine planning. In this free session specifically designed for Deswik users, you will learn about incorporating water and closure in everyday mine planning, some of the exciting new features within Deswik.Enviro, hear from our partners at RGS Environmental, as well as interact with Deswik staff and fellow users over food and drinks.
- 10 minutes – Introduction to Integrated Closure Planning
- 15 minutes – RGS Environmental – a brief introduction about how mining engineering decisions can be impacted by geochemistry
- 10 minutes – How to generate a dump design from a final landform micro relief design, and other new Reshape tool functionality
- 20 minutes – Water tools – how they work and practical uses
- 10 minutes – How to integrate the water tools with the reshape tools
- 90 minutes – Networking
To register for this session, simply click the button below.
This session will be capped at 30 participants, so don’t miss out on this great opportunity and secure your spot now.
Please note: this event is a physical event and won’t be streamed or recorded.
|Date:||17th June 2021|
348 Edward Street
Brisbane QLD 4000