The Deswik Europe User Conference is back in 2022!
The conference will be held at the exceptional Carberry Tower Mansion House just outside of Edinburgh from the 4th – 6th October. This year, our 3-day conference will feature exclusive training workshops on a variety of Deswik products, and provide a unique opportunity to build on your Deswik skills with contextual solutions to real world mining challenges.
Your ticket to the 2022 Deswik Europe User Conference will include:
- In-depth presentations on real world Deswik use cases and insights into the benefits of the latest software developments
- One-on-one mentoring opportunities with Deswik consultants
- Exclusive training workshops covering a variety of unique content
- The opportunity to connect with industry peers from across Europe
- Breakout afternoon activities on the Carberry Tower grounds
- Three conference lunches, morning and afternoon tea, coffee and refreshments
- Welcome drinks and BBQ on the evening of Tuesday 4th
- A four-course dinner and drinks on the evening of Wednesday 5th
For more information about what’s included in the conference, download the preliminary program below.
We have secured a preferential rate of £108.50 per room per night at two hotels nearby the conference venue. We will have buses on the mornings and evenings of the conference to transport guests to Carberry Tower from both of these hotels.
Accommodation can be booked through the registration platform at the link below. Simply select your preferred hotel and room option, and the accommodation will be added to your ticket total.
You can also book your accommodation at a later date, here.
To register for the conference and book accommodation, simply click ‘register’ below.
|Date:||4th - 6th October 2022|
|Venue:||Carberry Tower Mansion House
Edinburgh, Scotland EH21 8PY
£1,200 including VAT
Take a look at some of the highlights from the 2019 Deswik Europe User Conference: